The Aldi Consumer Review Site
German Grocer Reviews is for regular Aldi shoppers as well as the Aldi-curious, wondering what the heck they sell at the store. Maybe you want to know if the unfamiliar brands are any good before buying. If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This site is about sharing the Aldi love, with tips on to shop at Aldi stores, plus staff and user reviews.
How to Use this Site
First and foremost, German Grocer Reviews is simply a review site. We are NOT, in any way, affiliated with Aldi Inc. If you have complaints, or questions about product availability, please contact Aldi directly.
With that out of the way, let’s get to the reviews.
Products are grouped by category and subcategory in the menu. For example, if you are looking for a cheddar cheese review: choose “eat”, then “refrigerator and dairy”. There you will find a list of all the refrigerator and dairy products that already have reviews.
You can also use the search box on the top left of each page to find products.
If an item has not yet been reviewed, be the first!
So, in summary:
- Access reviews
- latest reviews listed on the left
- index of all current reviews
- use the search box for existing reviews
- Be the first, if the item hasn’t yet been reviewed!
- Head over to Aldi Stores 101 to get shopping tips
- Aldi circulars – past and current
Ready to save big? Then let’s go shopping!
1. at this time, germangrocerreviews.com is specific to U.S. stores only
2. germangrocerreviews.com is not affiliated with Aldi stores at all; we are simply a fan site and review site